I have a problem
At first I thought no one liked me, maybe I said or did something wrong, but then I realized it’s not me it’s technology. I don’t know what happened but every time I comment on someone elses blog nothing happens. I figured out it has something to do with my Gmail account. I have yet to learn how to fix it. It’s kinda funny that I started a blog and I’m so not computer savvy. It took me two weeks just learn how to navigate around WordPress, two weeks to come up with a name, and a month putting my header together. Which by the way is still not what I want to be, but that’s another story.
I have a lot to learn when it comes to blogging, but like they say “Rome wasn’t built-in a day”.
Heres what I’ve learned so far:
1. Theirs people out there just like me 🙂 People who like to run, work-out, eat peanut butter, and take photos of their food.
2. This is a great way to express myself, improve my writing skills, and share with y’all.
3. Having readers even it it’s only two or three (you know who are), keeps me accountable.
Thanks for staying with me 🙂
I’m open for comments or suggestions.
On to breakfast
a bowl of cereal
- 1/2 banana
- frozen berries
- chia seeds
- almond granola
- organic 2 % milk (the bones requested it)
- and of course peanut butter
3 mile run