write em down
i’m like a big ball of energy today, there’s so much i want to do and get done. must be the optimism of a new year. as i was trying to figure out how i would get everything done i thought hmm. “maybe i should start with a to do list”.
- workout (always, always, always, make your workouts a priority. write em down, schedule them in, do whatever you have to do to make yourself accountable.)
- bake cupcakes for the little aprons birthday
- make granola
- clean refrigerator
- balance checkbook
- try a new recipe for dinner
What’s on your to do list?
remember this soup and how said it was awful? well it was. i have a better soup for you that i think you will like.
many times when i get home from work i’m not able to eat until 9:00pm. i usually opt for something light and easy, either a smoothie or bowl of soup.
since it’s been so cold lately i’ve been reaching for the soup. this is one of my favorite soup creations.
Maria’s tomato soup:
- 1 cup low sodium tomato soup (trader joe’s, or pacific brand)
- 1 serving meatless meatballs (about six)
- handful of baby spinach
- red pepper flakes
- parmesan cheese
1. Cook the tomato soup and meatless balls until warm.
2. Add spinach and cook until just wilted.
3. Top with red pepper flakes and parm cheese.
on the side, a slimwich bun grilled with a string cheese.
i wasn’t in the mood for dessert last night, how’s your challeng coming along?
breakfast this morning was a bowl of filling cereal.
- 1 cup natural toasty o’s
- 1/4 cup cascadian farms vanilla almond crunch
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp apple butter
- a few black berries and raspberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- dash of coconut
- 3/4 cup almond milk
the texture variation was fun to eat.
happy tuesday. off to cross of the first thing on my to do list.