Lunch today was a tropical green smoothie.
I added a half of serving of this amazing protein powder I received at the Healthy Living Summit back in August. The consistency of the powder is kind of thick and makes smoothies more textually interesting.
In the blender:
- 1 cup of soymilk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (prefer Oikos)
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach for the greenach
- 1/2 scoop Tropical Tango Vega
- small nanner
- 1/2 granola bar
- 1 tbsp TJ’s Better n Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp pom seeds
umyum! What kind of smoothies do you like?